Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Inspiration...

peppermint rimmed hot cocoa @ how does she

cupcake project @ bee in our bonnet

library card catalog @ the frosted gardner

pleated scarf @ make it and love it

spice storage @ dream book design

party food @ delightful order


teachers gift @ Jacilynn dashwood

bliss quilt @ write it down

ruffle scarf @ mama says sew

clothespin lampshade @ redberry barn

french style clothes basket @ cottage hill

mills on wheels @ better after

bench makeover @ better after


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Michelle,
I have been enjoying your blog all year via feedburner and have just realized that I never signed up as a follower! Shame on me! I am so sorry. So, I am officially a new follower. Silly me! I love your blog! I hope you have a Happy New Year!
Nancy

Delightful Order said...

Wow - I just noticed that you featured my Baby Shower Ideas! Thanks for the feature!
DaNita