Thursday, January 27, 2011

CSN review teaser!!

So, I was browsing CSN stores looking at wall art and decor trying to figure out how I can redo my den/office without spending a gazillion dollars! I came up with a theme, and I think if I buy a little at a time I can have my room looking spiffy in no time. 

The idea is not to change the furniture, just add accents and decor that will change up the look a bit. I can't wait to include you all in the process!

Here's the inspiration board that I put together.
(Everything is found at CSN  200+ stores online.)


2 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Love the colors! I'm following now from the Pink Dandy hop.
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

The cookie Couture said...

Love the fresh colors you choose, they are great ideas for an easy update to any room thanks for sharing